Friday, December 29, 2006

A New Beginning

Current Mood: Not in the mood to give pretty words...

Well, here it is...the beginning of the story of my life...true facts...typed...not written...in the computer...not a leather-covered book, locked in a drawer somewhere...but in the World Wide Web (WWW)...for all to see...how scandalous!!

Not only would my life story be exposed to all to see here, I shall try my very best to make it as harsh and cruel as possible knowing all you readers prefer scandalous truths rather than innocent lies. My blogging here is NOT, I repeat, NOT to satisfy your thirst for dirty blood but to satisfy my need to find a place to keep all the happenings of my daily life away from the scourging hands of my nosy parents.

Stuff that is written in here would be all true and nothing BUT the truth, except that names will be changed and locations will be summarised if necessary. All facts will be written to the exact truth and nothing will be censored. That being the case here, people under the age of 18, and people who are both physically and mentally virgins are highly advised NOT to read this blog. Nor should those who are weak at heart and mind read this blog. This blog is certified to be harmful and damaging to those mentioned before by the institute of Perverted, Evil, Sadistic, and Traumatising Society (PESTS - no evidence has been presented saying that I created this Institute). So please, if you can't handle the bitter, cruel truth...leave with haste.

After all is said and done, the true blogging shall begin and perhaps you may begin to open your eyes to all the ugliness that is here and see the true beauty behind all these lying facade. Perhaps you'll be able to live with yourself after reading this blog, who knows, it might just happen to any one of us out in the real world and could, maybe, possibly, safe us from sinning against ourselves using our better judgments.

So read on, if you dare, perhaps even comment on them if you dare. Because in the end, all that matters to me, is what I think and not what you think of me that'll hold me back from typing anything and everything I saw fit to be posted online and for all to see...

Enjoy.

† The True Beauty Seeker †

No comments: